Congrats! 'Thirst Aid Kit' Gift Pack
HOPPY DAY... CELEBRATE
Finding a good present to toast someone's success can be a firkin* nightmare, so where to find some inspiration?
You're looking at it - The Original Stormtrooper Congrats! 'Thirst Aid Kit'. Featuring five 330 ml cans from the core range, our iconic Tactical Craft Ale glass made from toughened, nucleated glass, a bag of delicious beer snacks and four beer mats, all packed into a fabulous custom gift box.
- 1 x 330 ml can of SNIPA - Situation Normal India Pale Ale (4.4% ABV - suitable for Vegans)
- 1 x 330 ml can of Galactic Pale Ale 2.0 (4.8% ABV - suitable for Vegans)
- 1 x 330 ml can of Lightspeed Pilsner (5.0% ABV - suitable for Vegans)
- 1 x 330 ml can of Shadow Stout (6.6% ABV)
- 1 x 330 ml can of Space Hopera (6.6% ABV - suitable for Vegans)
- 1 x 384 ml / 13.5 fl. oz. Original Stormtrooper toughened Craft Ale Glass with front and back print & nucleation
- 1 x Pack of beer snacks
- 4 x Original Stormtrooper beer mats
The perfect birthday gift for any beer-loving Star Wars fan? Search your feelings you know it to be true...
- Contains allergens - Malted barley and wheat
- Keep cold, drink fresh
- Brewed by Vocation Brewery
* A cask holding a quarter of a barrel of beer or 9 imperial gallons
European customers please note: Because of EU regulations, we cannot include the snacks in the box.
NB: From time to time we may need to temporarily substitute one of the beers for another equally delicious ale.
Due to licensing restrictions, we cannot ship this product to the US
Our Imperial Logistics Service currently offers the following options:
- Standard Delivery (2-3 days from despatch date) - £5.49
- FREE UK delivery on orders over £50
Orders sent using ‘Standard Delivery’ will take 2 - 3 working days from date of dispatch to arrive. You will receive an email confirming dispatch, once it leaves the warehouse.
Your delivery options will be displayed on the checkout page and will be calculated based on the contents of your shopping basket.
*NB: For Northern Ireland customers, unfortunately following Brexit, courier companies classify NI as International because of the Customs border and so delivery charges will be higher than the mainland.
Whether you need your order shipped internationally or inter-galactically, we’ve got you covered; we have a variety of delivery options to get your goods from our bunker to yours.
Shipping is calculated on the weight, size and value of your order, so the options can vary depending on what you have purchased. The simplest way to see is to head through to the checkout and enter your delivery address/country; we’ll automatically show you the wide variety of available options you have, don’t worry, you won’t be charged.
European orders: these will go on a Euro Priority service. However, following the UK leaving the EU in January, we cannot guarantee how quickly your order will arrive. Also, please be aware that Customs and other Duties / fees may be payable when you receive your item(s). At this present time, we don't know how much this will be, as tariffs vary from country to country.
Your order includes end to end tracking and will require a signature on delivery.
International orders will be sent on a Global Priority service. This will take 3-5 days from the time of dispatch, with day-specific dates to Australia, China, South Korea, Japan and Hong Kong. It includes end to end tracking and will require a signature on delivery.